Thursday 19 March 2015

The weather forecast for the past few days has been consistently promising rain. It probably will rain.

I am committed to painting outdoors every day this year, rain or shine. It is about to get interesting.

You dear friends are not, but even so, part of my promise to you and this group is that we would all have the opportunity to paint together at 2 pm every
Sunday, except when I'm out of town or overseas.

With this in mind, I have been thinking that on rainy days we could paint downtown under the shelter of the shop verandas. There are not usually a lot of people around on a wet Sunday afternoon. It could be a good time to study buildings, vehicles, and umbrellas. Heh.

This Sunday I suggest that we meet at Montgomery Square, near Whitcouls. If the day is fine, or the rain has passed, we can perhaps go on to Anzac Reserve.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sunday 22 March. Montgomery Square.

1 comment: